Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Publix Trips for Wednesday


My trips at Publix today were great as usual. Hubby and I had a date afternoon/evening and stopped at four Publix's. He was a good sport and did deals with me. Then I stopped with Joey after church for another two orders. By tonight they had changed the penny item to Publix brand coffee. Total for everything would have been $164.35. After coupons and penny item day I only spent $13.48 oop. Total of what I purchased is below. A couple of things are missing from my picture, but you get the idea. I hope everyone else had a great day!



(8) Greenwise Toilet Paper 4pks, 2 ply
(1) Softsoap
(2) Aleve 6 cts
(2) Zantac 1 cts
(2) Bandaid 10 cts
(4) Diet Coke 2 lts
(4) Pam Cooking Sprays
(2) Publix Coffee blocks
(20) Carl Budding Deli Cuts Ham/Turkey pkgs
(47) Yakisoba Noodle Bowls

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY HOME PAGE

3 comments:

5bigorangefans said...

This is instant motivation for me! Awesome!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

how much is the budding right now? I have some coupons for that also ?

Freebiejunkie said...

Thanks, Jamie~~~

The Budding is on sale @ Publix, thru Tues for $2.50. If you have the LU# cpn from their new book, that just came out last week in the Sunday paper, you can combine with your MFG and get it for $.50....