Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo

Monday, February 22, 2010

Stockpiling Pg # 3


As time has gone by the last several years, my stockpile has increased and changed over many times. I have used, sold, bartered and given away a lot, but each time I would clear out a space God would lead me to my next set of deals. Stocking up on things like toilet tissue, diapers, wipes, toothpaste, deodorants, razors, cleaners and more has been huge for me. I try not to ever pay for those items. I always find deals where I am able to combine coupons(stores and manufacturers) and take use of the catalina deals and/or rebates. In the long run my oop expense is never more than a few dollars, which is mostly just tax. Before I started couponing there were so many times that I could not afford more than the dollar tree stuff. Those items are good, but normally the sizes were smaller. I remember the last time I went to one of those stores. I bought a small size men's deodorant and a tube of toothpaste. I remember, because not long after that was when I started getting those items free. They do not accept coupons there, so I don't think I have patroned that store but once or twice since.

With our walk with the Lord we no longer purchase or use generic brands of anything. Unless it is penny item day at Publix and we get their brand of something. Again, those items are great, they just don't put out manufacture coupons for them. During our worst financial mountain I shopped dollar deals, but God stepped in and has given us so much more. The peace in our lives that He has given us through these last 5-7 yrs is better than money itself. You see, money to buy all that I have in my stockpile, I do not have. But, with God's economy and our dedication to this process He has rewarded us. I know that God is no respector of person's and will do the same for you. I do, however believe that there is a system to how He wants us to pursue it. I believe that I have tapped in on it. I will go ahead and say that I believe that being a good steward first starts with tithing. Got that down? Well, then you have completed step one. That is the easiest part for me. The next steps are harder, but all part of the process. I don't claim to know everything, but have experienced so much of His favor. There are steps that I have taken and learned so much during each one. That is why I feel so passionate about helping others learn to do this for themselves. I will be posting a basic coupon faq list soon, so check back soon.....

No comments: