Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday Thankfuls.....CONTEST


Turning this into a contest....Anyone can post a comment here and add.....I will get this started. I would like for you to post something that you have already thanked God for this morning...We all have so much to be thankful for.

This morning when my babies woke up, they came running to me as usual. I hugged them and immediatley I said "Thank you Lord for my babies".....

I will choose a winner tonight, before I go to bed. Winner will receive a $5 off $5 purchase at Kohl's, coupon. Good until 03-27-10.

4 comments:

Jenny Loppnow said...

I thanked God for my Husband and my sons and the roof over our head

Unknown said...

I thanked God for just being "Him".

Freebiejunkie said...

Thanks for sharing~ Winner(using random.org) is jon6pat ~:)Will email you.....

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I love Kohl's! Just bought a pair of Skecher's Shape Up shoes there the other day!