Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo

Monday, March 1, 2010

Week #2 Contest !!


I have officially had my blog for 1 week now. I have been having so much fun, posting all the goodies for everyone. I have a lot more to share, and will be posting great things this week. As stated before, I will be trying to have a contest of some sort, every week. I have, at this time, 39 followers on my blog and 51 on my Facebook fan page. I hope everyone is finding something that blesses you. Please view all my links on the top, regarding coupons, stockpiling, etc.

Contest for week #2

Please help me get the word out about my blog by either 1) Become a follower and/or 2) Refer your friends. If you become a "new" follower, you can also refer a friend(s). If you are already a fan/follower than just invite your friends, through email or posting on your fb wall. You can also send out a "suggestion" from my Faceback Fan Page.

When you become a "new" follower of this blog, then post under here that you did. That will help me keep up with the "new" follwers.

Remember, invite your friends. If you refer a friend, have them post and tell me who referred them, then you will both be entered.

More friends that join, more entries you will receive and so on....

Contest starts now (Monday, March 1st)
Contest ends (Sunday, March 7th, @ midnight)

Prize to be given away: a brand new, sealed "High School Musical" encore edition, DVD

If winner is out of town, I will ship to them.....

Thanks again for supporting what God is doing here~:)

20 comments:

Mysharona said...

I'm a new follower

J. Cannon said...

I would love to have this for my teenage daughter!

ky2here said...

i'M following on google friends connect as kycouple2000.

mogrill said...

My daughter would love this in her Easter Basket. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

abfantom said...

I would love to win this DVD for my daughter.

abfantom at yahoo dot com

Amber said...

I'm a new follower and I'd love to win for my daughter!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

deb c said...

I'm a new follower missdeb1
Good luck on your blog.
missdeb1@earthlink.net

hbokor said...

I am a new follower via Google Connect-heidibokor. My daughter would love this movie. Thanks for the awesome giveaway. Good luck with your blog. Looking forward to seeing what's next.

heidibokor @ yahoo . com

Unknown said...

My daughter would be so excited to find this in her Easter Basket!! My fingers are crossed!

Erica C. said...

I'm a google friend follower :)

saturdaynightfever said...

I am a follower.

edgenemmers@gmail.com

chromiumman said...

i'm a follower

chromiumman (at) mail (dot) com

joahsgrandma said...

I'm a new follower and looking forward to your blog. Congratulations, Sandy Miresse
You are now following ~~~~~~~~~Maximizing your money the Master's Way~~~~~~

joahsgrandma at yahoo dot com

Amy delong said...

I already follow
amydelong

ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Pamela S said...

Brand new follower of your blog (pamelashockley) so you now have 49 followers!!! Would LOVE to win this video. Good luck with your new blog! Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

theolotto said...

I'm a new follower.

Hotsnotty2 said...

I'm a new follower, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Jinxy and Me said...

I'm following and would like to win for my niece!

nesta 67 {at} live dot com

Donna said...

I became a new follower.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Freebiejunkie said...

This contest is now over, thank you to everyone for entering. The winner is "Erica C." Please email so I can get your shipping addy. I will be having another contest this week. Please check back for more details.