Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Publix Shopping Trip 4/17 Saturday Saved $205.73



This is from my Saturday night trip. My favorite manager and cashier couldn't understand why I would shop on my birthday. I just couldn't help myself. I had to use some of my expiring coupons. So, here it is....

(16) Windex Antibacterial Surface Cleaner
(2) Scrubbing Bubbles daily Power Sprayer
(2) Scubbing Bubbles
(5) Dawn Dish Liquid
(2) Glade Jar Candles
(3) Prego Spaghetti Sauce
(2) Publix Shopping Bags
(1) Sara Lee Bread
(1 Kraft Cheese Slices
(1) Plumrose Ham
(3) Dentyne Ice Gum Bottles
(10) Snyders Pretzels
(10) Orville Popcorn
(3) Bandaids
(4) Bayer Apirins
(1) Alka Seltzer
(1) $5.00 Publix Giftcard

Total before coupons/sales $208.23
My grand total out of pocket was just $12.50
Including the $5 Giftcard and a $5 SCJohnson Rebate, I only have $2.50 in all of the above

No comments: