Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Storms


As I sit here today, watching the rain and lightening, listening to the thunder, I am amazed. I feel so little today. I think that is why the storms are so calming. We feel powerless. It is a good feeling, letting go. You see, our God is so BIG. He created the sky, that produces the rain and the thunder. No man can ever stop it. It is beyond our control. Only God himself could ever be big enough to control all of it. What makes any man/person think that they are so big that they are in "control" of anything? Is it their arrogance? Being lovers of themselves? Their fear? Their selfishness? If you are having any problems(and we all do, daily)small or large, give them to Him. He is big enough to handle them. Ouoted from a story in the Bible about King Solomon "this too shall pass." Just allow yourself to become powerless and feel that calm feeling that is so peaceful. We try to control everything, when really the only control we have is what He gives to us. Once we surrender it to Him, He can take our problem and supply a remedy that will work. It will be the perfect plan. It may not be what we would want, or how we would "fix" it. But, He promises in Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose."

I cannot do anything, nor would I want to, without my Lord. I am so humbled at what He is doing in my life. I hope that everyone that reads this has a personal relationship with Him. If you don't you are missing out on the most precious Friend you could ever have. I feel like this is something that someone needed to hear today. Please, feel free to contact me if you need anything. You can email me using joelpoole@msn.com

If it is storming where you are, be smart and be safe!

Rhonda
(freebiejunkie)
MAXIMIZING YOUR MONEY THE MASTERS WAY

No comments: