Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coupons Changing Your World?


WOW! I have been away for some time. Life just keeps this mommy busy. I hope to get back to my regularly scheduled blogging when my children go back to school in the fall. I am sure everyone has heard about and/or watched the show Extreme Couponing on TLC .I have to say, I have and am not sure of what I think about it. I am still forming my opinion. I can see that it is creating a stir. I love helping people and during this time with the economy, I am sure that coupons are a blessing to many families. I have had many encounters at my local grocery stores with new couponers, asking questions. Some really needed help on the rules and stores guidelines. I have many people coming up and asking me what deal I have on this and that....Which coupons I had for the items I was buying. I am a quiet shopper and usually keep to myself. But, they were just wanting in on the "deals". I can't say that I blame them. Some will just walk by and stare at my buggy....lol...then look away when I look up at them. Bless their hearts. I truely feel that we are here to help one another. So, I am wondering what expereinces you all have been having. Are you a veteren couponer, or a newbie? Any strange things going on with your shopping since this show has been airing? Are you stores cracking down more on the rules and coupon usage? I can say after couponing for the last 8+ yrs, I have been noticing an increase in the shoppers and the policy changes.

No comments: